Everything You Need to Get Those Seconds (and Thirds) Onto Your Plate by Joanna Sciarrino. Photography by Marcus Nilsson.
10 Serving Utensils to Buy for Thanksgiving. All the tools you need to get those seconds (and thirds) onto your plate.
1. Palm-size and great for grabbing lots of greens. BlissHome Nigella Lawson’s Living Kitchen melamine serving hands in oak.
2. Some heft and a slender shape make for plating perfect slivers of all the pies. “Lolo Brushed” / Cutipol Goa Black Matte Brushed serving knife.
3. This smaller serving spoon is ideal for doling out sides like cranberry relish. David Mellor Design Provençal Black Stainless Steel serving spoon.
4. A long handle makes this handcrafted ladle a good option for soups. “Swan” teak ladle.
5. Go classic with this horn and bone pair. Natural white bone two-piece serving set.
6. Sleek form and function meet in these slim, chopstick-like tongs. “Pick Up” large tongs from Design House Stockholm.
Pick Up Tongs photo by Olivia Jeczmyk.