The Trade Resource at ABODE NEW YORK offers an exciting opportunity to architects, interior designers, residential & commercial developers, hospitality industry buyers and media production stylists. Design professionals are eligible to receive discounted pricing on many of our products. ABODE NEW YORK will work with you to customize selected products and artwork to the project specifications.
Resource Discount and Limitations
The Resource discount is:
- 15% of the list price for ABODE NEW YORK products less than $500.
- 20% of list price for ABODE NEW YORK products $500 and more.
Discount does not including taxes, shipping or other fees. Purchases can be made on our website or at our store. Volume orders may be considered for additional discounts for some items upon ABODE NEW YORK’s review.
To qualify for the Program, you must be a registered and/or practicing architect, interior design or decorating firm, facilities designer, or stylist. This shall be verified by the following (alternate verification is at the sole discretion of ABODE NEW YORK):
- Valid membership with AIA (American Institute of Architects), ACSA (Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture), ASID (American Society of Interior Designers), IDA (International Interior Design Association), IDS (Interior Design Society), CID (Certified Interior Decorators International), or other approved professional body
- Customized letterhead with your company name
- Company website
- A valid business license or resale certificate
- A valid contract or agreement with media production company
- A curriculum vitae or résumé listing the applicant’s qualifications and/or current place of employment
ABODE NEW YORK may request proof of the above at its sole discretion and may refuse to issue your Resource acceptance until proof is provided.
ABODE NEW YORK reserves the right to make all membership determinations at its sole discretion. Each design professional must apply individually for membership.
Employees of ABODE NEW YORK and students in design or artistic programs of study are not eligible for membership.
Misuse of membership may result in membership termination. Misuse includes without limitation: use of the Resource discount for personal purchases; any resale of merchandise purchased using the Resource discount through any retail outlet (resale on or through any retail or auction website or store); reimbursement of Resource discount upon merchandise return; transfer of membership, allowing others to use the Resource discount (sharing the discount certificate with friends, family members or clients); and submitting false, expired or misleading information in connection with a membership application.
ABODE NEW YORK reserves the right to terminate a membership at its discretion, with or without notice to the member. ABODE NEW YORK reserves the right to cancel the Resource at its discretion, with or without notice to members.
If you have any questions about the Resource, please contact the store.
Industrial, interior, and graphic designers, artists, and architects can submit proposals for work to be offered in ABODE NEW YORK. Work should be compatible with the store’s existing inventory. Submit materials in PDF and/or low-resolution JPG formats via email. Physical samples are welcomed and can be dropped off during store hours or delivered to the store. Samples cannot be returned. Include a cover note describing the work or products, a bio or c.v., links and additional portfolio materials as appropriate.