Each element of the Cutipol Goa Gold collection is a testament to the notion that less is more. The precise, minimal lines are effortless elegant and ergonomically pleasing even for large hands. The perfect symbiosis of West and East in ergonomic and delicate pieces that inspire unique gestures.
Goa Black Matte Brushed Gold Plated cutlery is made of the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel in matte brushed finished with 24k gold plated finish and black resin handle by a family-owned business who have operated for three generations. Made and imported in European Union. For care instructions, please scroll down.
- Five-piece place setting includes: one (1) dinner fork, spoon, and knife, and one (1) dessert fork and spoon.
- Serving Utensils include: pastry knife; serving spoon and fork; and salad set.
- 24-piece cutlery set and chest includes: (6) dinner knives (6) dinner forks; (6) table spoons; and (6) coffee spoons with Cutipol storage chest.
- 75-piece cutlery set is composed of: (12) dinner knives (12) dinner forks; (12) table spoons; (12) dessert knives; (12) dessert forks; (12) coffee/tea spoons; (1) soup ladle; (1) serving spoon; & (1) serving fork. Please note: special order; contact store for availability and estimated delivery.
- 115-piece cutlery set includes: (12) dinner knives; dinner forks; table spoons; dessert knives; dessert forks; dessert spoons; fish forks; fish knives; coffee/tea spoons; (1) soup ladle; (1) serving spoon; (1) serving fork; (1) pastry knife; (1) two-piece salad servers; and (1) sauce ladle. Please note: special order; contact store for availability and estimated delivery.
Goa Gold Cutlery Collection by Cutipol is modern cutlery. Cutipol is the best result of a constant effort for improvement, an insatiable spirit of innovation and the gathering of expertise and know-how over several generations going back to the very origins of the cutlery industry in Portugal.
Bring casual luxury to your table with Goa Gold Collection from Cutipol. Made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel, this sleek, resin-handled luxury cutlery is perfect for dinner parties. As designed by Jose Joaquim Ribeiro, Goa Flatware Collection reflects the ergonomic study of the shapes. This collection's long slender handles, distinctive spoons, and feather like knives stand out from ordinary. Sober, practical and refined design. Perfection in finish. Classical design and materials have predominated cutlery for decades, Cutipol sees it as essential to present a very diversified range of cutlery in which great attention has been paid to detail. High quality black resin handles are dishwasher safe and are very strong.
Cutipol Goa Gold collection is composed of the following utensils: dinner knife; dinner fork; table spoon; dessert knife; dessert fork; dessert spoon; fish knife; fish fork; coffee/tea spoon; moka/demistasse spoon; soup ladle; serving spoon; sugar ladle; serving knife; serving fork; sauce ladle; pie server; salad set; pastry fork; butter knife; long drink spoon; lobster fork; oyster fork; steak knife; cheese knife; snail fork; gourmet spoon; chopstick set with support (3 pieces); and Japanese fork.
Stainless steel is an alloy known for its strength, durability and, not surprisingly, stain resistance. The quality of stainless steel is determined by the constituent proportions of chromium (for corrosion resistance and luster) and nickel (for scratch resistance). There are many types of stainless steel and 18/10 is considered the highest quality and best suited to everyday use and, as such, it is the only one used in Cutipol's range of flatware.
Cutipol Goa Gold can be placed in the dishwasher but we strongly recommend hand washing in order to preserve gold coating. Even the highest quality raw materials will stain and deteriorate unless proper care is taken to maintain your cutlery. After each use, wash the cutlery in warm water and mild detergent. Avoid using detergent with chlorine or anti-limestone agents. Avoid using abrasive cloths or scrubs. Be sure to wash off any food remains as soon as possible after use.
If placing in the dishwasher, make sure that the cutlery is completely dried at the end of the cycle. Hand dry with a soft cloth and store in a dry place. Take extra care with the knife blades as they are made of 420 steel, which give them more cutting power and hardness, and are less resistant to oxidation. Pre-wash rinsing is important. Minimize contact of the flatware with the dishwasher steam. Remove the cutlery from the dishwasher as soon as the cycle has finished and wipe each item with a dry soft cloth, even if the item looks dry. They should be kept in a dry place.
In order to maintain the handles darker longer period of time, you can use a common use moisturizer lotion.