Beautiful and original form in turned European beech. Designed by Corin Mellor and exclusive to our shop. The unique sculptural shapes were developed in our own workshops. The mills have a strong ceramic crush grind mechanism effective for both salt and pepper which can be adjusted from fine to coarse. They have a durable lacquer finish and come individually boxed.
Salt/Pepper Mill Stand is made from beechwood and designed for all David Mellor grinders except for extra large,
Grinder Size / Dimension:
- Small - Height: 16.5cm; Diameter: 6.8cm
- Large - Height: 25cm; Diameter: 6.8cm
- Extra Large - Height: 20.5cm; Diameter: 8.4cm
- Salt/Pepper Mill Stand for medium or large grinders - 17cm x 8cm x 1.5cm
Care / Instruction:
- To fill your grinder with salt or pepper pull the top firmly and remove.
- The ceramic mechanism can be adjusted from coarse to fine.
- DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN as this will damage the mechanism.
- To ensure continued smooth operation we recommend adding a small amount of rice on top of the salt to absorb moisture and prevent the rocks/corns from sticking together.
- We also recommend that you always turn the grinder in the same direction (i.e. clockwise) to prevent salt/pepper being drawn back into the mechanism.
Material: European Beech, ceramic