Each element of the Cutipol Goa Brown collection is a testament to the notion that less is more. The precise, minimal lines are effortless elegant and ergonomically pleasing even for large hands. Goa is made of the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel in brushed finished with brown resin handles by a family-owned business who have operated for three generations. Made and imported in European Union.
Cutipol Goa Brown Flatware Collection is modern cutlery. This design is the best result of a constant effort for improvement, an insatiable spirit of innovation and the gathering of expertise and know-how over several generations going back to the very origins of the cutlery industry in Portugal.
Bring casual luxury to your table with Goa Brown Collection from Cutipol. Made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel, this sleek, resin-handled luxury cutlery is perfect for dinner parties. As designed by Jose Joaquim Ribeiro, Goa Flatware Collection reflects the ergonomic study of the shapes. This collection's long slender handles, distinctive spoons, and feather like knives stand out from ordinary. Sober, practical and refined design. Perfection in finish. Classical design and materials have predominated cutlery for decades, Cutipol sees it as essential to present a very diversified range of cutlery in which great attention has been paid to detail. High quality brown resin handles are dishwasher safe and are very strong.
- Five-piece place setting includes: one (1) dinner fork, spoon, and knife, and one (1) dessert fork and spoon.
- Serving Utensils include: pastry knife; serving spoon and fork; and salad set.
CARE for Cutipol products:
- When hand washing cutlery, avoid using abrasive scrubs or steel wire scourers. After use, be sure to wash off any food remains as soon as possible with hot water and a neutral detergent.
- Dishwasher safe. Minimize prolonged contact with the dishwasher steam by removing it as soon as the wash cycle ends. Thoroughly clean each item with a soft dry cloth. Carefully place the pieces in the dishwasher. To avoid scratches, cutlery should not be in contact with each other, particularly polished and matte finishes. We recommend arranging the knives separately in the dishwasher machine.
- Take extra care of knife blades. Steel, which gives higher cutting power and hardness, may be less resistance to oxidation. Make sure knives are washed immediately after use and well dried before before putting them away in a dry place. Due to the percentage of carbon in all knife blades and the existence of copper in Gold and Rose Gold coating, it is advisable not to use aggressive, chlorine-based or anti limescale detergents, as they may stain or rust.
- For resin handles to last longer and to maintain a more colorful hue, we suggest applying a moisturizing lotion or a few drops of food-safe mineral oil from the pharmacy.