1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information by the Site. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you provide it to us. For example, if you decide to create an account, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number). If you decide to place an order, we will need to know your delivery and billing address, credit card number and expiration date. To protect your personal information, users creating an account at the Site must enter a user name and password. If you would prefer that we not collect any personally identifiable information from you, please do not provide us with any such information.
2. Use of Personally Identifiable Information by ABODE NEW YORK for Communications to Serve You. If you have elected to provide us with your contact information, e.g., by creating an account at the Site, emailing the store or placing an order, we may provide you with service-related announcements concerning the Site, including communications containing product information, tips or promotions, or contact you regarding your customer service requests or your order. For example, you will receive a confirmation email when you place an order. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that our site offers its customers.
3. No Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information for Third Party Marketing Without Your Consent. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you.
4. Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information. Fraud Protection and Compliance with Law: We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your personal information on the Site you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
5. Cookies and IP Addresses. We may use temporary or “session” cookies to help you shop. These cookies will expire when you place an order. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may still use the Site, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features. We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
6. Use of Aggregate Information. We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of the Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
7. Minors under 18. We take special steps to safeguard the privacy of minors. If you are under 18 years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot create an account or make a purchase. This Site is not designed for minors and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any persons under 18.
9. Security. We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline.
11. Updating Your Information. You have the ability to review, change and/or correct the personally identifiable information you provide us by accessing your profile on the Site. If you are an account holder, you can also review, change or correct your personal information at any time. You may request that we deactivate your account by [iphorm_popup id=”1″ name=”Contact Us”]emailing us.[/iphorm_popup]